Monday, November 30, 2009

Mastery of Good and Rejection of Evil

[imp] Today while I was reading for school about the Healthy People 2010 inititive I thought that its funny how it correlates to our ideas found in James of mastering the good and rejecting evil...also related to my lesson on virtue that I learned from E. Mickelson on my mission. The initiative talks about promoting health and preventing disease. There is a universal pull toward the negative in our lives, we see it with sin, we see it with clutter in our homes, we see it in the natural tendencies to anger or become offended. It was interesting to see it in a health setting, in my career. I love it when I can make gospel correlations to dentistry. I'm going to try to keep looking for those.

[imp] My second impression was that I am thinking with a gospel framed mentality today because I started the day with the Lord. That is a great principle.

No comments:

Post a Comment